9 Nov '1616 Nov '16
- In a dual monitor setup, you can now show a on-screen touchpad to navigate the mouse on other screens with touch if the screen on which the touchpad is displayed supports touch
- There is now a link to handwriting training under "Pen & Windows Ink"
- You can now disable the "Recommended app" in the Windows Ink Workspace
- The number of Recently Used apps is now 6 instead of 5
- When a lot of ink is present on a sketch, the Ink Workspace will now load faster
- You can now make the protractor larger and smaller with the scroll-wheel on your mouse
- You can now use Ctrl + L to set focus to the address bar in the Registry Editor
- You can now use short notations for HKEY names (for example, HKCU instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER)
- Hyper-V instances will now remember your zoom level for the next session
- Upgrades will now remember UAC settings, startup shortcuts and File Explorer folders pinned to the Start menu
- Windows will now respond better when Win + L is pressed when playing a full screen game
- The Alt + F4 Shutdown dialog has been improved to better handle DPI changes with external monitors
- Fixes an issue where the background in the Ink Workspace for Sticky Notes would ding when tapped
- Fixes an issue where resizeing and inking on the protractor would cause the Ink Workspace to crash
- Fixes an issue where changing the zoom level in a Hyper-V Machine might cause the window to not resize properly and result in scrollbars
- Fixed an issue where the title bar of a maximized VM window would be occluded when taskbar had been set to on top
- Internet Explorer will no longer crash after launch
- Fixes the "Prendre une <photo/video/selfie>" command in Cortana, which used to open a Bing search
- Fixes an issue where tooltips for taskbar notification area items would incorrectly size after DPI changes until rebooting or signing out
- Fixes an issue that caused File Explorer to crash when adding or renaming a folder on a network share
- Fixes an issue that could result in text in the Outlook Calendar tile to be a little bit fuzzy
- Fixes an issue where deleted files could reappear in File Explorer as 0 byte files
- Fixes an issue that caused the Windows Default Lock Screen window to show after logging for some people
- Fixes an issue that caused File Explorer to crash after right-clicking an app in Task Manager and selecting "Open File Location"
- Fixes an issue where lists made with XAML to animate in from the inside
- Fixes an issue where Cortana would crash when typing "Create an appointment" then clicking the resulted suggestion to "Create an appointment"
- Fixes an issue where cancelling a file download in Microsoft Edge might result in other downloads getting stuck at the point where the first download was cancelled
- Fixes an issue where the Japanese Input Method Editor would show the candidate window in the upper left corner of the PC and not allowing to enter text in Office 2016 apps or other text editors
- Double-clicking on an Excel file will cause Microsoft Excel to crash
- Microsoft Studios games like Microsoft Sudoku, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles and Treasure Hunt may freeze at the splash screen on launch
- Surface Pro 3s with a SD memory card will get stuck at "Working on updates 22%"
- Some apps like the Store, Photos and People may launch when your PC has been inactive for a period of time