31 Jul '19 31 Jul '19
Language and input
Input Method Editor
- The Japanese IME now has as default assinged value of Ctrl + Space to be "None"
- Key assignment settings are now more discoverable in the Japanese IME
- We fixed an issue where the focus inside prediction candidate window wouldn’t move when using the Up Arrow key.
- We fixed an issue where ctfmon.exe might crash if clicking the input mode indicator in the taskbar to switch the Japanese IME between modes.
- We fixed an issue where pasting from clipboard history (WIN+V) wouldn’t work when using the Bopomofo IME.
- We fixed an issue resulting in hanja conversion not working for the updated Korean IME when typing in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the OneNote app intermittently acting as if the Ctrl key was pressed when it wasn’t.
- There has been an issue with older versions of anti-cheat software used with games where after updating to the latest 19H1 Insider Preview builds may cause PCs to experience crashes. We are working with partners on getting their software updated with a fix, and most games have released patches to prevent PCs from experiencing this issue. To minimize the chance of running into this issue, please make sure you are running the latest version of your games before attempting to update the operating system. We are also working with anti-cheat and game developers to resolve similar issues that may arise with the 20H1 Insider Preview builds and will work to minimize the likelihood of these issues in the future.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
- Tamper Protection may be turned off in Windows Security after updating to this build. You can turn it back on. In August, Tamper Protection will return to being on by default for all Insiders.
- Occasionally, the candidate selection in prediction candidate window for the Japanese IME doesn’t match with the composition string. We are investigating the issue.